My online meditation course is spread over 6 weeks to give you the opportunity to learn some of the basics of meditation.
You will explore different techniques and styles of meditation, and be encouraged to try out different ways of meditating and to find out for yourself what suits you best.
I teach what I describe as ‘casual meditation’ because I believe no one way is better than another. It is up to the individual to discover what is the best way for them.
One of the main types of meditation we will explore during this course is mindfulness.
Mindfulness is becoming increasingly popular and so many people these days are asking about it and want to use it.
You will test drive several different meditations and meditation styles, plus you will practise a core mindfulness meditation each week that will grow into a full 40-45 minute guided meditation.
In the unlikely event that you find mindfulness meditation is not for you there are many others to choose from!
During this course you will learn about –
- the basics of meditation
- what meditation, self-hypnosis and hypnosis all have in common
- the meaning of trance
- the importance of mental focus
- the practise of mental focus
- better breathing
- how to relax deeply and completely and to let go of stress and tension
- how to fall asleep more easily
- how to manage pain and physical discomfort
- how meditation can increase health and well-being
- how best to use the free downloads and guided visualisations
You will receive an information pack to support each weeks module with extra notes, information, and a mindfulness guided meditation audio.